There exists a realistic, practical, immediately available 3rd Option to “stay the course” or “cut and run” - A never-before-discussed Exit Strategy that will end the daily civil war bloodbath, bring real security, stability and democracy to Iraq, and by replacing our troops with non-hated, welcomed G8 forces (China, Russia, France et al), have all Americans home by Christmas. (click here
The “Give Back the Oil – Replace our Troops with non-hated, welcomed G8 Forces!” Exit StrategyThis plan achieves everything those who want to “stay the course” hope to achieve … and more!
This plan achieves everything those who want our troops home immediately want to achieve … and more … improving Murtha’s Plan substantially.
With this Plan see why Leaving makes us stronger militarily…
And ‘Staying the course’ makes us weaker
87% of Americans favor this Exit Plan
No more orphans for Halliburton and Friends Oil!
A summary of the new, realistic Exit Strategy for Immediately Ending the Mess in Iraq
This Exit Plan is built upon these realities:
1. The real reason – the ONLY reason – we invaded Iraq was for its oil and to control all of the oil in the Middle East
2. Because only the US and Britain were frozen out of the Iraqi oil, with Russia, China and France et al having leases on all of the Iraqi oil reserves, the only way we could get that oil was to invade Iraq and “steal” it from Russia, China, France, etc., which is the reason none of these countries would support our invasion and occupation (In Afghanistan, before invading Iraq, France strongly supported our invasion of Afghanistan, and flew more sorties against the Taliban than any nation.)
3. No Head of a foreign nation could possibly spend their taxpayer’s money and send their citizens into Iraq to protect Halliburton and Friends oil.
4. To replace our troops with strong G8 coalition forces (Russia, China, France et al), we give back the control of these oil reserves to the Iraqis to lease to whomever they choose – Russia, China, France, etc.
5. In return for the oil, these countries will take over the peacekeeping, the training of the Iraqi forces, and the reconstruction of Iraq. This coalition force will be extremely welcomed, not only in Iraq, but throughout the Middle East and the whole world, because they are replacing the hated empire-building “demon/infidel/Satan” American invaders/occupiers whom the Iraqis, the entire Middle East and the whole world see as having illegally and immorally invaded their land for the oil, set up a puppet government, and have created a major Civil War, worse than Vietnam - a Civil War that has no end in sight, and may soon spread to more countries in the Middle East.
6. America will be guaranteed to have Her oil needs met before any other nation, and will be guaranteed that oil will never exceed $40/barrel. America will also receive a fair royalty payment on all oil until America’s costs of liberating Iraq are repaid.
7. Conquest and coercion creates resentment and desire for revenge, and with Iraq having been turned into a matrix of daily bloody violence and THE training ground for all kinds off terrorists from all over the world, where even Baghdad is not even safe and secure, where a quarter of a million Iraqis have fled the country, and over 1.2 million are displaced, 82 members of the new Parliament have asked Bush to remove American troops because the American occupiers are the primary cause of the insurgency that is daily becoming more out of control.
8. Make America free from all Middle Eastern oil in 3-5 years through the technology that is immediately available – not something that hopefully will be available in the future. It is available right now, and for the cost of drilling one new oil platform in the Gulf, could be in every one of the 170,000 filling stations in the US, and for a cost of $100-$200, can convert every existing car to be able to use it. See Video 1 on Home Page.
9. Once we're free of Middle Eastern oil, we, like China, who will spend $170 billion over the next ten years to develop even cleaner, more efficient forms of alternate fuels, can make it a national priority, also spending less than two months of the cost of the Iraq war developing alternate fuels and making us ultimately free of oil all together.
This Plan very quickly achieves every goal those who argue to stay or escalate want achieved – plus additional goals that are equally vital to the National Security of America in its urgent need to stop the worldwide spread of terrorism at a time terrorists will soon have nuclear bombs in suitcases to set off in our subways and nuclear plants – but will be impossible to stop if we stay or escalate
This Plan is a Godsend to the Iraqi people and a Godsend to our Troops. At the same time it strengthens America’s position as the world’s premier military superpower, it also covers America with honor and the respect of the entire world as She resumes Her position of Moral Authority – as not only the world’s premier Military Superpower, but the world’s premiere Moral Superpower - ushering in a new era of international cooperation essential to successfully defeating escalating terrorism spreading to every corner of the world, and starts to stop the rapidly escalating nuclear crisis Bush and Cheney are creating.
“Everybody knows why the US invaded Iraq. The only reason was for the US to establish full control over the oil-gas complex of Iraq, and thereby control the Middle East.”
-- Nikolai P. Tokarev, General Director of a Russian state-owned oil company